This site is powered by Vetz Petz Europe GmbH operated. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Vetz Petz Europe GmbH . Vetz Petz Europe GmbH offers this website, including all information, tools and services available to you as a user of this website, upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices set forth herein.
Our shop is hosted at Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform through which we can sell our products and services to you.
Section 1 – Online Store Terms
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, nor may you violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright) by using the Service.
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a harmful nature.
A breach of any of these Terms or breach of the same will result in the immediate termination of your Services.
Section 2 - General Terms
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time and for any reason.
You understand that your Content (excluding credit card information) may be transmitted unencrypted and that its processing may involve (a) transmissions across various networks and (b) modifications to comply with and adapt to the technical requirements of connected networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during network transmission.
You agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, any part of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided without our express written permission resell or exploit.
The headings used in this Agreement are for convenience only and do not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Section 3 - Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information
We are not responsible if information made available on this website is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied on or relied upon as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. If you rely on the material on this website, you do so at your own risk.
This website may contain certain historical data. Historical data is not necessarily current and is provided for reference only. We reserve the right to change the content of this website at any time, but we have no obligation to update the information on our website. You accept that it is your responsibility to track changes to our website.
Section 4 - Changes to Service and Pricing
The prices of our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right to change or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) at any time without notice.
We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Section 5 - Products or Services (if applicable)
Certain products or services may only be available online through the Website. These products or services may be available in limited quantities. Their return or exchange is subject exclusively to our return policy.
We have made every effort to ensure that the colors and images of our products displayed in our shop are as accurate as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that every color will appear correctly on your computer screen.
We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any product or service we offer. All product descriptions or product prices are subject to change at any time without notice at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue products at any time. Any offer made on this website for any product or service is void where prohibited.
We do not guarantee that the quality of any product, service, information or other material purchased or received by you will meet your expectations, or that any defects in the Service will be corrected.
Section 6 - Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel the quantities purchased per person, household or order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account or credit card and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we change or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you using the email address and/or billing address/telephone number provided at the time the order was placed. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit any orders which, in our sole discretion, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases you make from our store. You agree to promptly update your account information and other details, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as appropriate.
Section 7 - Optional Tools
We may provide you with access to third party tools that we do not monitor, control or contribute to.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools "as is" and "as available" without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without endorsement. We have no liability whatsoever arising out of or related to your use of the optional third party tools.
Any use by you of the optional tools offered through our website is entirely at your own risk and discretion. You should be aware of and agree to the terms on which the relevant third party(s) provide the Tools.
Section 8 - Third Party Links
Certain content, products, and services available through our Service may contain third-party materials.
Third-party links on this website may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy, and we make no warranties and assume no liability or responsibility for any third party materials or websites, or any other third party materials, products or services.
We shall not be liable for any damage or loss related to the purchase or use of any goods, services, resources, content or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party website. Please read the third party's policies and practices carefully and make sure you understand them before engaging in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding Third Party Products should be directed to the applicable third party.
Section 9 - User Comments, Feedback and Other Submissions
When you submit certain special submissions (such as contest entries) at our request, or when you send us unsolicited creative ideas, suggestions, suggestions, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by post, or otherwise ( collectively referred to as “Comments”), you agree that we may edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use the Comments you submit to us, in any medium, at any time and without restriction. We have no obligation, now or in the future, to (1) keep any Comments confidential, (2) pay any compensation for any Comments, or (3) respond to any Comments.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary rights. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Comments. You are solely responsible for your comments and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Comments posted by you or any third party.
Section 10 - Personal Information
Section 11 - Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions
Occasionally there may be data on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions relating to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, delivery times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, to change or update information, or to cancel orders if any information is inaccurate on the Service or on any related website (including after you have submitted your order) at any time without notice ).
We undertake no obligation to update, supplement or clarify any information on the Service or on any related website, including without limitation pricing information, except as required by law. No update or update date provided on the Service or on any related website should be taken as an indication that any information on the Service or on any related website has been changed or updated.
Section 12 - Prohibited Uses
Section 13 – Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
We do not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of our Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
We do not guarantee that any results that you may obtain from using the Service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that we may remove and discontinue the Service from time to time for an indefinite period of time without notice.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the Service is at your sole risk. The Service and all products and services made available to you through the Service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided "as is" and as available for your use, without any representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, neither express nor implied, including any implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title and non-infringement.
In no case are Vetz Petz Europe GmbH , our directors, officers, employees, partners, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors shall be liable for any injury, loss, claim or direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages of any kind, including and without limitation, lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, lost data, replacement costs, or similar damages, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or otherwise, arising out of your use of the Service or any products purchased through the Service, or any other claim in any way related to the use of the Service or any Product, including but not limited to any errors or omissions in the Content or any loss or damage of any kind as a result of the use of the Service or the Content e (or the Product) published, transmitted or otherwise made available through the Service, even if you have been advised of the possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Section 14 - Indemnification
Section 15 - Severability
Section 16 - Termination
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date will survive the termination of this Agreement for all purposes.
Section 17 - Entire Agreement
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating regulations posted by us on this website or in relation to the Service constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us, governing your use of the Service and superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and Proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including but not limited to any previous versions of the Terms of Service).
Section 18 - Governing Law
Section 19 - Changes to the Terms of Service
You can view the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page.
Section 20 - Contact Information
Terms of Sale (Consumer)
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SALE CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER AND KEEP A COPY OF THESE TERMS AND YOUR ORDER FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
Contract conclusion and account opening
- These Conditions of Sale apply to all goods supplied by Vetz Petz Europe GmbH, registered in Austria at Vetz Petz GmbH, Gramartstrasse 56a/Top 1, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria, company number FN 555340b (“Vetz Petz Europe GmbH”). In these Terms of Sale, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Vetz Petz Europe GmbH and “you” refers to the consumer.
- Between you and Vetz Petz Europe Ltd There is only a contract for the sale of goods when Vetz Petz Europe Ltd has received and accepted your order and has sent you a confirmation in writing or by e-mail to the address or e-mail address you have provided. As soon as Vetz Petz Europe Ltd If you do so, a legally binding contract will exist between us.
- Please note that Vetz Petz Europe Ltd in addition to any other right, may refuse your order. For example, if the item is out of stock or otherwise unavailable, Vetz Petz Europe Ltd In our sole discretion, refuse your order if the Company reasonably believes that you are a dealer or your purchase is likely to infringe Vetz Petz's rights Europe Ltd leads, e.g. B. by onward supply of our products to third parties outside the UK. If you are trading within a specific business or profession, please follow this link to apply for a trading account
- VetzPetz only supplies Antinol and the other products to consumers if the following criteria are met:
- Consumers provide the identity of their veterinarian (Vetz Petz vet code) or the address and zip code of the clinic name as proof of an existing relationship between the veterinarian, the customer and the pet;
- Consumers confirm that a VetzPetz product has been recommended by their Veterinarians (MRCVS) for the appropriate treatment of disease.
- You will be asked to provide this information when making an online purchase.
- When you make a purchase for the first time, you will be asked to open an account. Please enter your personal data carefully to ensure your own online security. Keep your username and password safe and confidential. When you open an account, you can use one
- Benefit from subscription offer of goods – see website of for details Vetz Petz Europe GmbH .
- The contract is subject to your right of withdrawal as a consumer in certain cases (see 5 below).
- Vetz Petz Europe GmbH may change these Terms of Sale with respect to future sales without notice.
Description and price of the goods
- The description and price of the goods you order will be displayed on the website at the time you place your order Vetz Petz Europe GmbH displayed. The price of the goods and the delivery costs include the applicable VAT.
- The prices of our products are subject to change without notice.
- Goods are subject to availability. If, upon receipt of your order, the goods ordered are not in stock, Vetz Petz Europe GmbH inform you of this as soon as possible and refund or re-credit any sum already paid by you or charged to your credit card for the goods.
- Every effort is made to ensure that the information displayed on the current website Vetz Petz Europe GmbH The prices shown in the catalog are correct at the time you place your order. If an error is found, Vetz Petz Europe GmbH Inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling your order. If you cancel, you will be charged Vetz Petz Europe GmbH refund or re-credit any amount already paid by you or charged to your credit card for the goods.
- In addition to the price, a delivery fee may be payable as set out in the "Delivery" section of the website Vetz Petz Europe GmbH specified. If you order goods via our website or by telephone for delivery to an address outside the UK, EU or EEA, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied when the delivery reaches that destination. Please note that we have no control over these costs and do not know their amount in advance. You are responsible for paying any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for more information before placing your order. In the event of cancellation, you are responsible for recovering such costs.
- The payment for the goods and the applicable shipping costs can be made in any way indicated at the time of the order on the website of Vetz Petz Europe GmbH is specified.
- The ordered goods will be delivered to the address you provide when placing your order.
- If delivery to your address is not possible, Vetz Petz Europe GmbH notify you as soon as possible and refund or re-credit any amount already paid by you or charged to your credit card for delivery.
- If no one is authorized to accept the goods at the address provided, you will be advised of an alternative delivery date or location to collect the goods.
- Every effort will be made to deliver the goods promptly and in any event within 30 days of the conclusion of the contract. Vetz Petz Europe GmbH however, shall not be liable for any delay in delivery caused by circumstances beyond the control of Vetz Petz Europe GmbH lie. In this case you will Vetz Petz Europe GmbH inform as soon as possible.
- You become the owner of the goods ordered and are responsible for the risk of loss of or damage to the goods once they have been delivered to you.
Your right of withdrawal
Consumer's Right of Withdrawal
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 (information, withdrawal and additional charges)
You have the following cancellation rights when you shop online or over the phone:
- You have the right to cancel your contract if you wish, provided that you exercise your right no later than 14 days from the day you receive the goods or services.
- This does not affect your statutory rights in the case of goods that are faulty or not as described.
- If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must first retain ownership of the goods and treat them with reasonable care. You must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement providing information such as your name, geographic address, the dates of the order you wish to cancel and (where available) your telephone number and email address must be specified.
- You can cancel by email: email@example.com or by phone: 0800 193 3515. Alternatively you can write to us at: Customer Services, Vetz Petz Europe GmbH , Gramartstrasse at 56a/Top 1, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
- If you decide to cancel, you must return the goods to us at your own expense within 14 days of such cancellation. We will then refund you (via the payment method used to pay for the original transaction) for the goods covered by the right of withdrawal. This includes the cost of delivery (excluding the additional costs incurred if you choose a shipping method other than our standard and cheapest shipping method).
- In the event of a loss in value of the goods delivered, we may deduct an amount from the refunded amount if the loss in value is due to unnecessary handling of the goods on your part. We will make the refund no later than 14 days after the day on which we receive the delivered goods back from you.
- The cancellation policy does not apply to contracts governing delivery to businesses, including veterinary clinics and veterinarians.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please contact us to arrange a full refund within 45 days. For more information on our customer services and/or our complaints handling policy, please contact our Customer Services Department. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
data protection and privacy
- Vetz Petz Europe Ltd will take all reasonable precautions to keep your order and payment details secure. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information with all purchases you make on our website and when you create an account. You agree to promptly update your account information and other details, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as appropriate.
- Vetz Petz Europe Ltd will only use the information you provide about yourself to fulfill your order and operate your account, unless you agree otherwise.
- Vetz Petz Europe Ltd would like to inform you about products and offers that may interest you. Please tick the box below if you would like to be informed. You can correct any information about yourself by editing your account details online or request deletion of such information by opting out by ticking the box below.
- These Conditions of Sale and the delivery of the Goods will be governed by English law and the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise out of the Contract.
- Online Dispute Resolution in Consumer Matters (ODR) http://ec.europa.eu/odr